POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: TI 30 X : Re: TI 30 X Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TI 30 X
From: Ken
Date: 4 Oct 1999 02:32:38
Message: <37F84A06.C522D907@pacbell.net>

> Hi !
>
> Thanks for those who gave me advice for the LCD TTF.
>
> Here is the unfinished result.
>
> A ON button has to be added, lots of labels, the cover, the soft shadows and a few
bugs on the labels.
> And Larry, this one is far from being easy to model. The holes for the keys are all
rounded ( extensive use of toruses and cylinders)
> Fabien

WoW ! Since I have a TI 30X to compare your work to I can assure the other
people out there that this baby is right on. There are a couple of little
things wrong with it but I will leave the nitpicking alone until I see the
final version.

Good job Fabien,

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: