POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : problem with fog... Maybe a bug : Re: problem with fog... Maybe a bug Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem with fog... Maybe a bug
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 1 Oct 1999 09:46:10
Message: <37F4BB18.7B6DDEF@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Mauro wrote:

>     Hi
>
>     I was renderiing an image with fog but I cant get this work. Anybody
> has this problem too??
>     I am running RH 6.0 on a pentium machine.
>
>     Thanks and bye

Could you please be more specific.

1. Does it not render and crash?
2. Does it render but you see no fog?
3. Do you have an error message saying: "camera in non hollow object,
fog and media ..."?

In case one, well it works on my machines. Did you compile it for
yourself or is it precompiled?
In case two, you might like to play with the values but more likely case
three is true,
that you have specified an object (i.e. a plane) that does not have a
hollow keyword.

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler