POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Trouble compiling Superpatch for Mac : Trouble compiling Superpatch for Mac Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Trouble compiling Superpatch for Mac
From: Chris Huff
Date: 1 Oct 1999 09:30:18
Message: <37F4B7D5.5791FEBA@compuserve.com>
I have finally gotten the Superpatch to compile properly, but if I use
an isosurface in a scene, it crashes after completing the render. It
generates the correct image file, but then drops into MacsBug and gives
this error:
PowerPC unmapped memory exception at 0D2EF480 remove_node+0000C
Any suggestions on where to look for the problem? I am fairly certain it
is in one of the isosurface files, because it seems to only happen when
they are used.