POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Advice for newbies on articles subjects : Re: Advice for newbies on articles subjects Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advice for newbies on articles subjects
From: Mike
Date: 29 Sep 1999 19:46:15
Message: <37F2A2B8.7E1DAF0C@aol.com>
> I would say "problem with media" isn't even descriptive enough - describe
> the problem briefly.  When I see "problem with media" I don't know if you're
> talking about not knowing how to use media, a specific question about an
> obscure media-related parameter, a potential bug in POV's implementation of
> media, or an off-topic rant about the ethics of journalists in the age of
> the newsmagazine.

I would think "problem with media" should be enough if the question is posted in
the right group.  If you don't know how to use media, then use that topic in
this group.  Obscure feature: advanced users.  A bug:  bugreports or
programming, depending on whether or not you know the cause.  And finally, rants
go to offtopic. :)

-Mike