POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob Math : Re: Blob Math Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob Math
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 29 Sep 1999 18:24:23
Message: <37F29176.D645C1F8@mcmaster.ca>
Thanks, I got the package. Some of them are quite nice. I am now
devoting a considerable amount of time on studying the way they work
(too much time probably, considering the fact that I should be doing
homework). The visuals in these are good, but I think the physics are
neglected, something I hope to look into in my version.

--
Chris Maryan
mailto: mar### [at] mcmasterca