POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Couple of questions.. originally posted to wrong NG : Re: Couple of questions.. originally posted to wrong NG Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Couple of questions.. originally posted to wrong NG
From: Keith Hull
Date: 29 Sep 1999 13:48:37
Message: <37F25135.14492B74@totalise.co.uk>
Hi Krystian and Chris

>So further investigation showed that the random options were overwriting the
galaxy_bgstars,
>galaxy_bgnebula, and the galaxy_nebula_sphere options.

Silly me ;-) I was including the galaxy.inc file which I shouldn't do if the
Background, Starfield or Objects are setup. So many apologies to Chris.

If you have modified your version of the galaxy.inc file please put it back as
it was, as I've added the following options to the PlugIn.....

In the Galaxy.inc options
if any of the following are enabled the Galaxy.inc file is not included
Enable BG
Enable Objects
Enable Starfield

In the Galaxy BackGrounds Options
Stars, Nebula, and Nebula Sphere can now be 0 to disable them.

In the Galaxy Objects Options
There is now an option for Object Name and Cluster Name to be 'None' so
disabling that option.

Also 3 bugs squashed concerning the Debug and Declare_Only options.

Again many apologies to Chris (I really should read the documentation more
carefully).

If anybody wants the galaxy.inc file to be included anyway (to get random
effects) I can put an option in to include it if you like - just let me know.

Best Regards,

Keith