POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob Math : Re: Blob Math Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob Math
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 27 Sep 1999 18:03:06
Message: <37EFE977.7E7F6AFC@mcmaster.ca>
I studied real lava lamps a bit to get the basis for this project and
have come to the conclusion that wax that blobs together is considerably
more interesting. I think my interpretation of the physics of the motion
is fairly complete, at least to the point that it could fake what really
happens fairly well. The only thing missing is some algorithms for the
graphics/blobing.

--
Chris Maryan
mailto: mar### [at] mcmasterca