POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mini Patch Bug ? : Re: Mini Patch Bug ? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mini Patch Bug ?
From: Mike
Date: 27 Sep 1999 02:33:58
Message: <37EF0DCB.98DCDE0D@aol.com>
> Mike's had a setback with it too, was talking about it Saturday night
> at POV-Ray Chat on AOL.  He was encountering a totally black media
> after hiw most recent compilation.

I got that part fixed.  There's something in the code I still don't
understand, as I can't get supersampling to work yet.

At this point I'm thinking of just scrapping backwards compatibility for
now and try to just get it to work the way I want it to.  In the meantime
I might update the one I released to add a fix for the problem Ken
pointed out and to change the new keywords.

-Mike