POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Media's driving me CRAAZZYY!!! : Re: Media's driving me CRAAZZYY!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media's driving me CRAAZZYY!!!
From: Ken
Date: 21 Sep 1999 21:27:17
Message: <37E82FC0.FE3B405B@pacbell.net>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> Naturally, Moray outputs much neater POV code with correct
> indentation.... arghh, ouch, no, no, not the indentation police,
> please....mercy, I'll talk, I swear...<G>.

 Indenting - Arrrrrggghhh !!!!!!!!!!!
 Oh well I am notorius around here for my poorly indented code and I can
only hope that you will find it in your heart to fogive me. If you only
knew how many hours I have spent un-indenting code generated by Moray you
would be rolling over in your grave before you even reached it :)

 The image does look like the original and I am glad to have helped out.
Found a bug too - well, well :)

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: