POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : beyond normal maps.... : Re: beyond normal maps.... Server Time
17 May 2024 04:45:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: beyond normal maps....
From: Matthew Corey Brown - XenoArch
Date: 20 Sep 1999 21:58:07
Message: <37E6E5E5.88622FAA@xenoarch.com>
Ken wrote:
> Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Netscape 4.51 - text still running under
> images. It's visiable until the images load and then ooops.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
>
> See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

if you see lots of blank space to the right of the page hit reload
if not your browser is just too narrow.. or font size too big hmm..
I really want to get back to rendering LOL ..
if anyone else has problems.. email me =} don't need this on the server.

--
Matthew Corey Brown                                         XenoArch
mcb### [at] xenoarchcom                             http://www.xenoarch.com