POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : cheaper, faster computing : Re: cheaper, faster computing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cheaper, faster computing
From: davet
Date: 20 Sep 1999 15:37:09
Message: <37E68C21.F199D6A0@altatech.com>
Do we really need to go over the differences between ray tracing (POV)
and gouraud shading (Playstation)?  This won't work for the same reason
your whoopdy-doo high priced graphics card doesn't help pov one bit.
What I would like to see, is the floating point performance of the PS2.

dave

--
David Tucker
dav### [at] altatechcom