POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : configure;make;make install ? : configure;make;make install ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:17 EDT (-0400)
  configure;make;make install ?
From: Axel Hecht
Date: 20 Sep 1999 09:25:11
Message: <37E6359C.A53FDDD@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
Hi there,
I was wondering if there is interest in a 'configure'-d version of the
povray-sources for unix?
If there is, I would start working on it. As this means digging into
autoconf and possibly m4, I won't do this just like that.

Warning, I'd possibly move the include-directory to $prefix/share, just
because I like that better. It's overridable, and $prefix/include is for
header files, in my mind.

I started a bit, but it's not just plain going. Success is possible, but
not promised.

Axel