POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : English style? : Re: English style? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: English style?
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 20 Sep 1999 02:06:11
Message: <37E5CEB0.9AC9E3B8@geocities.com>
I know. That was one thing I was expecting also. But when I looked into this a
while ago (in response to a post on a comp.engineering board) I couldn't find
anything definitive on this. Basically I saw conjecture that the Dvorak layout
might be better ergonomically, but I've yet to see any studies that verified
this.