POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : English style? : Re: English style? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: English style?
From: Mr  Art
Date: 20 Sep 1999 00:37:58
Message: <37E5BA0D.B19800F0@gci.net>
The biggest advantage that I can find is that
my hands don't have to move as much when typing.
I have been rough on my body over the years and
arthritis can be a problem.
The difficulty is that my mind still wants to find some of
the letters in their old  ',.pyf {QWERTY}:)  places.

And of course, I _love_ to be unconventional.

Mr. Art