POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV is Great! : Re: POV is Great! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV is Great!
From: Mr  Art
Date: 18 Sep 1999 16:13:36
Message: <37E3F249.92700088@gci.net>
POVRay has kept me out of more trouble. Instead of
yelling at the refs. for a bad call, I'm looking at the
structure of the ball park. I'm not drinking with "the boys",
I'm looking at signs along the road or on store fronts or such.
Yes, it is true that I don't have many friends. Big deal. They
probibly wouldn't help me with POV anyway.