POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : pigment type : Re: pigment type Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pigment type
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 18 Sep 1999 04:39:05
Message: <37E34FA2.397CE17B@giwersworld.org>
> recently I get the message "no pgment type given" when I use materials - I
> have no idea what to do about it or where to look for bad progrtamming. The
> help on the scene language doesn't help me either. Help!
> Sander

	That is perhaps my favorite warning message. Once I took the
time to correct it but once and forget what it was. Worrisome to
read but it does not affect the render so I try to ignore it. OK,
I've been warned but it renders as desired.

--
<blink>---please--don't---</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!