POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mini patch : Re: Mini patch (important) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mini patch (important)
From: Mike
Date: 17 Sep 1999 19:11:27
Message: <37E2C896.A8B2E573@aol.com>
First off, xoom was down before, so they did actually have their heads up
their...well anyway, turns out I wasn't seeing sunshine either, as I messed
up the link when I posted it.  I couldn't test it because they weren't
responding this morning.  :(

Try http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/minipatch.zip

Sorry for the inconvenience.