POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV is Great! : POV is Great! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  POV is Great!
From: Leroy Whetstone
Date: 16 Sep 1999 11:25:03
Message: <37DFD26B.C100B322@janics.com>
I've only been using POV for a few months and I feel that I've just
barely scratched the surface. And what a surface! The pictures you can
make are only limited by your imagination. And I like to thank everyone
on the newserver for their question and answers. If I don't post often
it is because my questions has already been answered. So keep up the
great work!
 POV also helped me program in c++. I've had c++ for a while, played
with it off and on. When a program I had downloaded need a fix (it had
the c++ object code). I took a look at it and it didn't seem so strange.
The syntax was a little different but I was able to find and fix the
problem.
 Why am I writing this? I think a little praise never hurts. And I
wanted to!
Have fun!!