POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : M Slider : M Slider Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  M Slider
From: Tony Vigil
Date: 14 Sep 1999 19:11:23
Message: <37DED5FC.A2AC200F@emc-inc.com>
Lutz,

You wrote in an earlier thread called "Re: An easy way to import
textures":

"The 'M' slider for lights lets you use values outside
the 0 to 1.0 range (up to 10 fold per default, but you can use your
own ranges by tweaking values in the Registry),

For colors you can use Range button to set the ranges for the colors."

Where in the Registry would I find this value & what would I set it to
if I wanted my light values to be between -1 & 1?

Thanks,

Tony