POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : cheaper, faster computing : Re: cheaper, faster computing Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cheaper, faster computing
From: Ken
Date: 14 Sep 1999 06:07:48
Message: <37DE1E05.863C885B@pacbell.net>
"David R. Stone" wrote:

> please let me know via email if anyone is interested. we envisage
> something like tux penguins weilding playstations chasing wolves in an
> antarctic type scene.

I've got a hyper cute raindeer I could donate to the cause that might fit
right in with your penguin theme. Example image available on request or
look for a thread titled "Cow ?" in the images group posted 4/4/99 for a
preview. The source code for a penguin was also posted somewhere on this
server I could probably locate for you if you are interested. I don't
have the time to put a scene together but I have can locate some to the
parts for you.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: