POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: Twysted source (bug fixed) : Re: Twysted source (bug fixed) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted source (bug fixed)
From: Ken
Date: 13 Sep 1999 18:17:06
Message: <37DD777C.B79A320A@pacbell.net>
Manuel Moreno wrote:

> El Sun, 12 Sep 1999 10:27:38 -0500, Larry Fontaine escrivio estos
>  fermosos latines:

> Why can't I compile this?
> I only can get this error message:

> spike.pov:61: error: Out of memory.  Cannot allocate 132 bytes for cone.

> I'm currently running POV 3.1 on a linux machine with 48Mb RAM

>  /____\  Manuel Moreno - Albacete - Spain

  You don't have enough system memory to run this scene. If you can set up
swap file like windows has you might be able to continue. Otherwise you need
more ram on your system. I have 128 megs of physical ram and often have to
use my memory swap file for scenes like this.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: