POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Triangles to Coloured triangles : Re: Triangles to Coloured triangles Server Time
26 Jun 2024 13:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Triangles to Coloured triangles
From: Fred
Date: 13 Sep 1999 05:16:41
Message: <37DCC232.493E9614@rdg.ac.uk>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> I am not aware of a "coloured_smooth_triangles" object in POV-Ray 3.1. Are
> you referring to some unofficial compile?
>
>     Thorsten

I was referring to an option provided by Chris Colefax's TriColor Macro
(Now updated to the Triangle Mapping macro -
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434) which allowed
'per-vertex' colouring of triangles... this macro created
coloured_smooth_triangle objects...the new version seems to create
'cv_triangles' and 'cv_smooth_triangles' instead (see attached .zip).

Fred.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'trimap.zip' (3 KB)