POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Faces : Faces Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Faces
From: Jim Lemon
Date: 12 Sep 1999 08:06:23
Message: <37DB9817.EC6DACC8@ozemail.com.au>
Hi,

I've been using POV-Ray for a few years for odd jobs, and like the bozo
I am, stuck my hand up to develop a realistic head.  I've gotten to the
point where I can do a rough version of the sort of girl we avoid at
parties.  Surely there are countless others out there who actually have
some artistic ability and have conquered some of this territory.  Any
suggestions on where to find this sort of information?

Thanks

Jim