POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Jeff Lee (author of Brick Macro?) : Re: Jeff Lee (author of Brick Macro?) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jeff Lee (author of Brick Macro?)
From: Ken
Date: 10 Sep 1999 13:19:11
Message: <37D93D32.C4B4BD3A@pacbell.net>
Keith Hull wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know what Jeff Lee's Email address is, shi### [at] gatenet is
> either down or Jeff is no longer a resident, I'm trying to contact him
> as I've updated his Brick macro so that the mortor can be separately
> textured and finished (see Bricks in the Binary NG).
>
> TIA
>
> Keith

His web page is still active at that address and he his last post to this
news server was on 6/30/99. I think I also saw a post from him on c.g.r.r.
as recently as a week ago.

His active web page is at:
http://www.gate.net/~shipbrk/raytrace/bricks.html

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: