POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Calling all uv experts... : Re: Calling all uv experts... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calling all uv experts...
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 8 Sep 1999 13:55:38
Message: <37D6A3BF.A644C1@inapg.inra.fr>
This is exactly the kind of 3D hair I was thinking of.
BTW, it is quite satisfying to see that the other pics in the Wavefront galleries are
not so impressive
after all. Some of the effects certainly can't be done in POV, but in most cases it's
in the range of
what a "advanced  POV user" could do (if you forget about development/render time of
course...).
Conclusion : POV is a good bargain.
G.

http://www.aliaswavefront.com/pages/home/pages/galleries/pages/alias_wavefront/pages/chris_landreth/