POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Isosurface snowscape source ... : Re: Isosurface snowscape source ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface snowscape source ...
From: James Crocker
Date: 5 Sep 1999 13:22:13
Message: <37D2A721.2F964B67@ix.netcom.com>
Yes, thanks for posting this.  I have been thinking about how to do this for a while -
my
excuse is "not enough time" :-], but I really hadn't figured it out yet.

James Crocker

"Jerome M. BERGER" wrote:

> Michael Andrews wrote:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >         Here's the source for my snowscape image.
> >
> >         Using aa of 0.1 it took ~5hr for a 640x480 image on a 350MHz PII
> > running NT.
> >
> >         Comments, queries, critiques, criticisms all welcome :-)
> >
> >         Bye for now,
> >                 Mike Andrews.

> >               Name: rmf.pov
> >    rmf.pov    Type: POV-Ray scene file
(application/x-unknown-content-type-POV-Ray.Scene)

--
We're going back to the moon to stay.  You can come too!
Find out more --> http://www.asi.org/