POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Bug in superpatch? : Bug in superpatch? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in superpatch?
From: TonyB
Date: 4 Sep 1999 12:51:19
Message: <37D13F0F.3B8902E2@panama.phoenix.net>
I was trying out an isosurface tutorial and I was rendering, changing
the function, and re-rendering. I did this about a dozen times, and then
suddenly, the isosurface stopped rendering. It simply would not appear.
I checked my code, I tried going back to my original formulas, I killed
and restarted the SuperPatch, and nothing. It still would not appear. Is
this some sort of memory problem or something?

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove.