POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Problem with height field tutorial : Problem with height field tutorial Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:32:03 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with height field tutorial
From: Crunchy Frog
Date: 3 Sep 1999 19:14:27
Message: <37D056E0.A1E5FCE3@montypython.co.uk>
I am using POV for Windows v3.1g. I made it through the help tutorial as
far as the height field stuff without incident. Then an error. It seems
that the height field image created by the image.pov section outputs a
BMP file, and the hfdemo.pov section wants a TGA file. I can't seem to
make the former save as TGA, or the latter read in BMP. Any suggestions?