POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Spatch download : Re: Spatch download Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spatch download
From: Ken
Date: 29 Aug 1999 12:10:41
Message: <37C95B4A.CCB5C93@pacbell.net>
plexiglass wrote:

> >> I have heard of sPatch and would like to give it a try. Where can I
> download
> >> the latest release from?
> >>
> >> BR/Saadat
> >
> >You can download the current version which is freeware at:
> >http://www.cableone.net/alyson/spatch.html
> >
> >Ken Tyler
> >

> I've tried this link a couple of times, and I keep getting version 1.5,
> which doesn't know how to export, rather than version 1.51, in which the bug
> is supposed to be fixed. Or perhaps I've misunderstood something....?
>
> Simon

I used to have this link for the program as well as the one posted previously.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mclifton/spatch.html

Perhaps the updated version was on this alternative site but it is now
inactive so I can't verify that for you.

I have v1.5 and have not had problems exporting with it.
Where did you hear about the version difference ?

--

Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: