POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Mars, if it had water : Re: Mars, if it had water Server Time
3 Sep 2024 06:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mars, if it had water
From: Morpheus Dreamlord
Date: 22 Aug 1999 01:01:13
Message: <37BF840F.7DBA947E@excite.com>
I am under no obligation to educate people, I feel no duty whatsoever to
other human beings, and what I do I do by my own choice.

There is enough info available on graphic formats (but so damn few can
actually be bothered to self-teach - most just moan and want someone
else to do the search work for them)