POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Re: [announce] Dmesh Organic Modeller v0.8.5 : Re: [announce] Dmesh Organic Modeller v0.8.5 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] Dmesh Organic Modeller v0.8.5
From: Bob Crispen
Date: 21 Aug 1999 20:15:21
Message: <37BF40C8.DB2E7A4F@hiwaay.net>
Bruce wrote:

> This is to announce the first public version of the DMesh Organic
> Modeller. The product was formerly titled OOM/BDL, but has been much
> revised and made available for public download.
[snip]
> Home of Dmesh - The Organic Object Modeller.
> http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/4500

Wonderful, and it looks like it's a key to one of the next steps
in humanoid modeling.  One minor quibble: in exactly what browser
is dark blue type on black legible?  I see it a lot on the web,
so evidently somebody is able to read it.  Not me, though.
--
Bob Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net