POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Mars, if it had water : Re: Mars, if it had water Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mars, if it had water
From: Morpheus Dreamlord
Date: 20 Aug 1999 07:37:08
Message: <37BD3DDC.6E4B816@excite.com>
ignorance is not a mistake, and is not a wrong thing,

what is wrong is making ignorance a virtue, almost a god, and refusing
to acknowledge that one does not know something.

my point is made by the fact that he reposted the file as jpg..  hence
he must know something about jpg..  so why the bitmap in the first
place?

--

Politicians - It seems to me that the worst of them could convince me
that horse shit tastes like honey-cake; the best of them would leave

The individual is more important then the state!