POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: TigerHawk
Date: 18 Aug 1999 17:55:26
Message: <37BC7F42.9FC42CD0@stic.net>
It's not too smart to complain to a group of people that give YOU this renderer for
free. Please do not screw it up for the rest of us by ticking them off, because it
would be an awful shame it I would not be able to further use Pov-Ray because it
requires money which I don't redily have.

Tim Soderstrom

(how does it feel?)