POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : beyond normal maps.... : Re: beyond normal maps.... Server Time
2 May 2024 16:08:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: beyond normal maps....
From: TigerHawk
Date: 18 Aug 1999 17:36:05
Message: <37BC7AB8.A8CEBED7@stic.net>
I've given some thought to it, but I have never used iso surfaces before
(though I know what they are). The only thing about iso surfaces is they seem
rather low quality to me. Without a multitude of points, won't you get some
polygonal entities in your Pov-Ray scenes?

Tim Soderstrom
Tig### [at] SticNet