POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : basic web page design : basic web page design Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  basic web page design
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 18 Aug 1999 13:34:21
Message: <37BAEED7.9A5B19A6@accn.org>
Hello. I'm glad we have all these POV pages to use as inspiration and as
a resource. Can I offer a suggestion for web page design? When you
design a web page with tables, don't make any column or table a fixed
width. Either use no width or use a percent width, so the table will fit
in the browser window and a person doesn't have to scroll left and
right.

Thank you.