POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Isosurface+pigment...surface imperfections : Re: Isosurface+pigment...surface imperfections Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface+pigment...surface imperfections
From: Jerome M  BERGER
Date: 16 Aug 1999 14:40:46
Message: <37B85B2E.FDB99B97@enst.fr>
"SamuelT." wrote:

> I have heard of something called a density map. What is it and how can I make one?
> Perhaps that is what I need.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Samuel Benge

	You can't make one by hand (unless you want to spend a lot of time with
an hex editor :), you have to write a program that will make it for you,
then simply put density_map "foo.df3" (or something like that). For an
example, you can look at my irtc entry (jbpompei) for the History
round...

		Jerome

--

* they'll tell you what can't * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* be done and why...          * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger
* Then do it.                 *