POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Proposal for df3 output : Re: Proposal for df3 output Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:35:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposal for df3 output
From: Chris Huff
Date: 12 Aug 1999 08:04:24
Message: <37B2B86A.DCA5A55A@compuserve.com>
>...my particle system (I have given up doing it in POV
because the limitations of the language make it really hard a task,
and speed is an issue, too.)<

That is why I switched to C++ for my particle system simulator, but I
was hoping you would succeed in doing it in POV. Oh, well, looking
forward to seeing your simulator. Or maybe I will not see it, if it uses
the Windows API and/or source code isn't available.