POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : default scene open and save dirs : Re: default scene open and save dirs Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: default scene open and save dirs
From: Steve
Date: 11 Aug 1999 09:48:26
Message: <37B16E48.FBBBD9BF@ndirect.co.uk>
If your problem is the same one as mine, the encoding.  I changed
the encoding in the view menu, and then pressed set default
character set from the same sub menu as the encoding list.  This
changes it properly.

Next to the encoding in your message it just says 7-bit,  set the
charater set to Western (ISO 8859-1)

Hope this helps.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk