POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : default scene open and save dirs : Re: default scene open and save dirs Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: default scene open and save dirs
From: Steve
Date: 10 Aug 1999 23:55:05
Message: <37B0F398.144E3375@ndirect.co.uk>
Cheers guys.

That should be it now.  In preferences in netscape under fonts,
encoding, I had Western selected which you would think is right.
But in the View menu I had utf-8 selected, (due to exchanging
emails with people in mexico who's special characters I couldn't
read).  Now I've set view to Western.

You would think that view would change the view and not the
outgoing message preferences.

Oh and before that works I've had to delete stuff from my
outgoing mail folder otherwise it just hangs. But I think I've
solved it now.

Cheers
Steve

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk