POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 's price : Re: Moray 's price Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray 's price
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 7 Aug 1999 01:03:00
Message: <37ABBDA0.A4B878EE@skynet.be>
eric wrote:

> What do you think of Moray's price ?
> I'm new to ray tracing and POVRay, and Moray is indeed a useful software.
>
> But today, I'm planning not using Moray anymore, since I can't afford to pay
> for registration.

  It's time for you to explore "raw" Pov; take the time to try almost
every
feature "manually";  once you've made the complete tour, and made some
scenes
by hand, you will have gained a deeper knowledge of Pov (wich Moray
can't give
you, for some reasons), and you will be able to decide wether you need
Moray
(or other tools) or not.  With your gained experience, you will anyway
make
much better use of Moray.

Fabien.