POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Re: Can't run POV on new Debian install. : Re: Can't run POV on new Debian install. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't run POV on new Debian install.
From: TigerHawk
Date: 4 Aug 1999 12:52:16
Message: <37A9C262.C477C9C6@sitc.net>
Something is odd here, though, because before I upgraded POV to version 3.1g it worked
fine, but after I did it, then it segfaulted on my as well.....I will try
compiling (maybe I'll get some benefits by doing so) and seeing if that helps...

Jerry Anning wrote:

> On 16 Jul 1999 20:03:10 -0400, dum### [at] gatenet wrote:
>
> >I experienced exactly the same behaviour with both s-pov and x-pov on my slack 4.0
install. I have a netscape glibc binary that also seg faults. Any suggestions?