POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Re: Can't run POV on new Debian install. : Re: Can't run POV on new Debian install. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't run POV on new Debian install.
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 4 Aug 1999 20:24:02
Message: <37A8DA43.87E473CE@mailbag.com>
TigerHawk wrote:

> Something is odd here, though, because before I upgraded POV to version 3.1g it
worked fine, but after I did it, then it segfaulted on my as well.....I will try
> compiling (maybe I'll get some benefits by doing so) and seeing if that helps...

It's probably worth noting that I upgraded from RH5.2 to RH6.0 between
3.1e and 3.1g.

I'd like to get some of these problems with various Linux distributions
worked out, but right now I'm packing to move, after which I'm off to
SIGGRAPH.

--
Mark Gordon
mtg### [at] povrayorg