POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : is there a DOS compiled photon patch? : Re: is there a DOS compiled photon patch? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: is there a DOS compiled photon patch?
From: Ken
Date: 4 Aug 1999 17:44:47
Message: <37A8B392.E1116028@pacbell.net>
DirkBoy wrote:

> Um, yeah. Like I said. I have a small laptop that I like to do my POV
> development/previews on (go vim!), and I'd like to be able to implement
> photons without having to put it on the desktop machine to see what I've
> done.
>
> BTW, if you read this, you rock. Most newsgroups nowadays would pass this
> message by as another Me-Too'er. The comraderie around here fosters great
> creativity.
>
> Dirk
> dir### [at] lemongeckoorg

  The only "recent" DOS compiled patch that I am aware of is for the
superpatch and I don't believe the photon stuff is in there yet.

Dos superpatch:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/8764/spovraydjgpp.html

You could also check Nathans page to see if he has one available:
http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

P.S. The only messages around here that get no response from the people
that frequent these groups are the messages that leave us with a blank
stare on our collective faces wondering what the person could possible
trying to say or the question simply had no answer to begin with :)

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm