POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Palm trees? : Re: Palm trees? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Palm trees?
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 3 Aug 1999 23:54:29
Message: <37A7B997.2936@unforgettable.com>
Chris Huff wrote:

> STILL using a 475? I started with POV on one, and upgraded to a G3 last
> year. Have you upgraded the 68LC040 to a 68040 so you can have an FPU? I
> hope so...

Unfortunately, yeah. And no, it hasn't got an FPU.

I really shouldn't be trying to raytrace. ^_^;

I just got a job, though, so I should have an old Power Mac in a few
weeks. (I'm planning on saving up for a G4, which ought to be out by the
time I can afford one, but hard drive problems pretty much dictate that
I get some newer equipment now, now, NOW...)

-Xplo