POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Palm trees? : Palm trees? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Palm trees?
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 3 Aug 1999 20:47:00
Message: <37A78DA5.26AA@unforgettable.com>
I'm looking to create a couple of palm trees for a scene I'm working on,
and I thought I'd check to see if it's been done somewhere already, or
if people would have any advice on creating all those wonky shapes,
before I go putting my poor, extremely overworked and long-suffering
Performa 475 to work on experimentation with things that could take far
too long to do numerous test renderings of...

-Xplo