POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : verbal source : verbal source Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  verbal source
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 1 Aug 1999 18:56:09
Message: <37A4D09A.3B9776B@xs4all.nl>
These files are not documented (yet?). I can imagine you can make head nor tails
of it this way so if you want a roadmap or have questions let me know. This is
not per se the most elegant or efficient way to do this sort of thing, it was
just meant as a quick (hm... rendering-time?) demo. You can do all sorts of
things with the hairs or spikes or whatever you'd like to stick on your text. It
also works for larger parts of text though spacing (especially vertical) is a
bit of a problem there.
It still needs work...

Remco

http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/