POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : reflectivity patch : Re: reflectivity patch Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:11:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reflectivity patch
From: Chris Huff
Date: 31 Jul 1999 11:07:34
Message: <37A31148.8F0C811A@compuserve.com>
That is what the WyzPov patch does. BTW, I have added the WyzPov patch
to mine, so my reflectivity patch is now capable of blurred and
angle-dependant reflection. I had to temporarily remove the other parts,
but I have interior_reflection back in and am working on the others. I
also made a neat infinity box with one-way mirrors produced with my
patch.