POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : sPatch problem : sPatch problem Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  sPatch problem
From: Paul Johnsson
Date: 31 Jul 1999 03:33:38
Message: <37A2A70E.BB7998FB@hpts.com>
Hello, I have a qustion concerning the great program sPatch.

I have made a simple object in sPatch 1.51, but when rendering this
object in POV-Ray I have noticed some strange black dots appering on the
obejct. It looks like there are some "glitches" between the different
surfaces of the obejct.

Does anyone have any tips how to get rid of thees black pixels?

Concerning sPatch, does anyone know if there are any future development
plans for the program? What new functionality could be useful in a new
release of sPatch?