POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugins, plugins, plugins... : Re: Plugins, plugins, plugins... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plugins, plugins, plugins...
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 28 Jul 1999 14:50:21
Message: <379F50EA.3572CAE4@mninter.net>
Or some godly individual could use their programming prowess to work with parpov and
create a pov2mdl library that actually works for version 3.0(and higher, if you
forget about media/halo/atmosphere stuff)

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You purchase Toy Story for inspiration- Then do a better version for fun.