POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Isoblob patch beta : Re: Isoblob patch beta 0.91 Server Time
3 Sep 2024 02:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isoblob patch beta 0.91
From: J  Grimbert
Date: 28 Jul 1999 11:10:58
Message: <379F1D77.42577B11@atos-group.com>
Lummox JR wrote:

> Thomas Willhalm wrote:
> > I completely understand making a decent Web page is less interesting
> > than hacking POV-Ray. However, I suggest to put up at least one of
> > your test pictures that shows a isoblob.
>
> Suggestion taken. I've added four example scenes (source included) and a
> FAQ to the isoblob page.

Well, thank you, but would it be possible to have the source code parsed
so that it is HTML compatible (the fourth example is cut by my
navigator after the while(....

This is due to the presence of < and > which should
be transformed into HTML tag like  >

(Or may be use an HTML tag which say : stop interpreting ...)